Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update for Grandma :)

Gma Susan and Gpa Paul are visiting Uncle Glenn in KC this week so Luke has given me strict orders to keep pictures current so that they know he misses them!

Here he is with some fun kitchen utensils...he has zillions of toys but these are really fascinating to him right now...I think it is because they are so fun to CHEW. Yesterday I gave him a bunch of measuring cups and spoons to play with in his high chair while I made dinner and he was in heaven :)

Close-up
Relaxing with Daddy
This is the pane of glass that Luna put her paw through on Monday. We have low windows and she gets pretty excited when a squirrel is out front or dogs go walking by...she had a minor cut only and was more scared than anything. The positive of the whole thing is that it motivated me to sweep, mop, vacuum and swiffer to get up any bits of glass so for a few minutes our floors were clean.
For all of those entries where I have bit*%ed and moaned about Luke's waking in the middle of the night, I have to say that last night HE MADE IT! 8:30-6:30. WOO HOO I feel like a new person. We did do the cry-it-out on Monday night when he woke up at midnight. We checked on him lots and did the reassuring pats, etc...and he survived. I hope it continues!
HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING!

No comments: