Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cutie

Luke modeling his new amber beaded necklace. My neighbor has a little girl that is 3 months older than Luke and when I saw her last, she rec'd one of these for teething issues. Amber is a natural analgesic (I really like that word) so I immediately ordered one. He doesn't even know he has it on, it looks cool on him and it can't hurt to try - anything to help my kiddo NOT have mad pain from teething Chilling on his new play mat - hood on - feet crossed - toys in mouth - life is good

What a sweet face!
His latest 'trick' - the right sock DOES NOT stay on his foot! He really likes his feet uncovered, but Steve and I realized last night that he likes his face covered. We went to look at him twice before going to bed and nearly woke him up with our laughter b/c when we peeked over the crib each time he had manipulated the blanket to be COMPLETELY covering his face...we moved it without waking him, of course.
Mom and carrotface playing - I mixed carrot juice into his cereal with some applesauce for lunch yesterday. He really liked it and it really stained his face for a bit.
What a kid! We just love him...we are lucky to know him!

No comments: