Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MOVEMENT

Luke is all over the place now. We have moved out dining room table against the wall so that he has more space to follow us around in his walker. He will navigate all over the house and pull at everything he can reach. Yesterday he rammed the walker into the gate that we use to keep the dogs in the kitchen when we are gone and it fell towards him so when I went to move it he was grabbing it and trying to gnaw on it of course! When I put him on the floor, he is happy to sit and play for a bit but even happier rolling around. Just a few days ago, he would roll once or twice and always in the same direction. Now he is off of the blankets in a hurry and rolling every which way in order to get the toy that has his attention for the moment. I am really interested in the craziness that is on its way once he starts walking.

Steve had him for most of the day today because I went shopping with my mom and to get my pre-Lasik evaluation. Shopping was fun, spending time with my mom was fun, lunch was yummy, and it was nice to be out of the house without a baby for a few hours. The eye doc. was kind of a bummer b/c I can't have the surgery until I am done nursing and my hormones have levelled out. So....I got to wear glasses for 2 weeks just for the fun of it. whatever. I guess it is good I got some of the exam done, got the pricing part out of the way and I can look forward to being forced to lay down for 6 hours straight under doctor's orders next summer, I hope! I came home and put my contacts in right away :)

No comments: