Monday, November 3, 2008

Perspective

As I took Luke and the dogs for a walk today I was thinking about perspective. Luke has 4 teeth trying to come through and they are making him miserable at times. Not only is it hard to watch him not feel his best, but sleep returns to a minimum for all of us:( I have been really really focused on sleep since Luke was born and while I tell myself repeatedly that there is really nothing I can do to increase Luke's sleeping I still can dream :) Anyway, in the big picture of things, life is great - we are all healthy and happy so I need to just get over myself and enjoy the moments...

Steve told me about a neat website http://www.marcandangel.com/ and their entry today is one worth reading everyday...even at 4am when your baby is ready to play patty cake (that was me this morning!)

No comments: