Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TO THE POLLS!

Luke helped me vote this morning...the retired volunteers at our polling place LOVED him and he loved watching me fill in the ovals.

Please let there be all electronic voting by the time he can cast his vote. I hope that 18 years is long enough to make the process a tad more efficient!

He is dealing with an insane amount of snot right now. Must be allergies or teething - it is clear and he isn't sick otherwise- The suction bulb has never been so busy...I wish he knew what it meant to blow his nose :) Also, since this is LUKE'S LOG, I need to update his stats. He went to the doc last Monday for 6 month shots and a general check-up. Everything went well and the doc was happy with his growth etc...he said Luke should be sleeping through the night now, and I said okay can you tell him that!
Length - 26.75 in (40%)

Weight - 18 lbs (40%)

Head - 45 cm (70%)

Good work, little man!

1 comment:

SIMPLY Sabens... said...

This picture is adorable Erin.