Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The future looks bright...

There is something magical about Obama.

His speech last night was well worth staying up to see. When I picked Luke up this morning, I told him that we have a new president, and I am pretty confident that he is a president we will be proud of in the coming years. I also told him that our new president loves his kids and is getting them a puppy :)

I am thrilled with the results for lots of reasons, but it is especially exciting to look at your baby and feel hopeful about where our country is going.

I am linking his speech because it is worth it! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tQGsP8mnHsg

Good job voters (and so many voters there were!)

Congratulations as well go out to Judge Moore and his family! Good man, good family, great win!

No comments: