Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Latest buzz...


Gotta love time in bed - Luke is really talkative in the morning so once his belly is full he is all about planning the day and telling me exactly what he wants to do...I hope that I follow his instructions pretty well :) Eat, play, sleep - repeat

I am not a morning person so it is extremely helpful of Steve to get up and change Luke's diaper and then bring him to me in the morning (around 7) so that he can have breakfast in bed and then just spend some time talking to me while I become more alert. He is generally up around 2 or 3 am and then 6:30 or 7 so I feel more normal everyday. As soon as I post this, he will be up 5 times tonight...

Last feeding of the day takes place in his room and Luna has started to take part in the ritual. She will come in to check on both of us, get a pat on the head and then monitor our progress until his is down for the night. It is nice to have her company.










1 comment:

Jen said...

My dog does this same thing, she has made a permanent spot on the rug in front of Lucas's crib.