Sunday, August 3, 2008

Giggles

Luke laughed yesterday. I wish I could post a picture of it, but it was too good of a moment to try and stop to capture it...I had him in the pool with his legs on my chest and we were bouncing up and down making waves around us. I was making a sound when we would go up and down and he was looking down at me and just started laughing and squealing with the fun of it all! He did it a few times, but every time he would laugh my mom and I would crack up and he would stop to try and figure out why the heck we were making so much noise. It was great.

He is sitting on Steve's chest right now out on our deck having a conversation about his head control and whether or not he has anything in his diaper. Those two are a sight to see - Steve says he could hold and kiss Luke 24/7 and I believe him...what a spectacular dad!

Luke and I fell asleep together on the futon this afternoon, and didn't even hear Steve get home from his golf tournament. (Way to go dad and Marla - 6th place in their flight - won some $, too!) When Steve did come in, he laid down with us and Luke stirred a little as we talked about the day, but I am convinced he was happy to be in the middle of his parents and know that he was safe and loved. It was a really nice moment.

No comments: