Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is that my voice?

I feel pretty fancy putting a video on here...I hope that it works. Luke is hilarious. He has turned into quite a talker lately, but in the last day or so, he has also learned that he can squeal and now does so repeatedly at random times in the day. It is really fun to hear and makes me laugh everytime that I hear it.

The last couple of days he has been getting up at 5am so I will get up with him, nurse him and go to sleep with him on the futon in his room. Today we stayed in bed until after 10 which was glorious for a couple of reasons. 1 - he was up about 5 times last night (really) and 2 - it is actually really really special to wake up to your baby kicking you repeatedly in the back - those little feet not even aware of what they are doing, etc... He gets more fun every day!

No comments: