Monday, August 25, 2008

Cool people


I am in love with these two guys. They both absolutely make my life better: example... when I have gotten up repeatedly over night to feed the little one, gotten really lousy sleep and at 7:30 the next morning tell his dad that he can take him now. Said dad does take him without a word, entertains him, takes him to visit gma and gpa in Herrin and returns to find a very happy mom that got to sleep for 2 1/2 hours. Bless you both for helping mama out. This is an extreme example since Luke is sleeping better in general, but they both do things on a daily basis that make me knock on wood because I feel really lucky.

Sticking to the theme of cool people in the world - big thanks to Becca for the adorable (zweena) hat and socks that she knit for Luke. So nice...he will definitely get some wear out of them at football games this fall. And Becca, for the record, you are totally right I could put these on him now (August) and take a trip to Azrou with the windows to the grand taxi sealed tight and blend right in to the local scene...aaah memories! Thanks chica, thanks!

1 comment:

steetoa said...

You're too funny. Sorry the hat rim's a hot little mess.

So, Erinn, Ramadan's starting next week. I should make that stuff with the consistency of coffee grounds and send it your way. I can't remember what it was called....zfoof or something like that?!