Thursday, August 14, 2008

and I thought he was getting big!


Well - here are some shots of Luke in his Johnny Jump-up. This kid has a wonderful amount of energy and is always kicking his legs, etc...so I have been looking forward to him getting to try this out. The packaging says for babies 4+ months - he will be 5 months next week (yikes!). He really liked being in it, but the jumping isn't happening yet, and he gets a little lost in it. Steve and I were just loving watching him spin around in it and try to eat the straps. The good times continue.
Steve came home for lunch today. Here are some pics of him and a very happy Luke.

We took our last morning walk with Gpa Nick today. He goes back to work tomorrow :( It has been really fun to meet with him this summer for walks and talks. I get to spend a lot of time with Gpa still because tennis season has started. It is pretty cool to have a dad to coach with...we have great girls this year too - so far, so good.

Personally, it is REALLY nice to have a commitment outside of the house/baby. I know that this time with Luke is precious and I am making the most of it and enjoying it, but I enjoy my work and miss it at times. The tennis is a good balance. I think it is good for Luke, too. He gets good time with Dad and Gma Susan and Gpa Paul and when I get home now I am greeted with wonderful smiles. It is exciting to see my family (especially when they are excited to see me!).

Luke note: Snuggle puppy was a big hit today!

No comments: