Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

30 days old

360 days old

Luke helped me hang laundry yesterday at our neighbor's house. Thanks to Meg for lending me the laundry line :) He loved this tree stump, so we went back today for some outdoor fun. He picked grass, walked around the stump, visited with his third set of grandparents and just had fun.




Keeping an eye on Mr. Bob. He follows his every move.

Thanks for the ball, Miss Meg!

Smiling with Miss Meg...such a lucky little guy!

I have seen several blogs where people list what they do in a day. I find it kind of annoying but I am about to do the exact same thing. It was such a great day. Luke and I had a lot of fun, the weather was great and we (I) are adjusting to Luke's new schedule, which may re-schedule his b-day party. Good thing we are only having a few people over! Thanks to the lovely sleep I got last night, I was really productive and Luke was really happy most of the day, too.

So...here is my day in a list (stop reading and go back to the pictures - this is the boring part!)
7:00- up, high five Steve, get contacts in, give Luke a bottle,change diaper
-find a key for the yard guys coming over this afternoon
-put dishes away from last night
-blog
-play with Luke or watch Luke play
-make breakfast while Luke watches from his post at the dog food container (it is a perfect height for him to support himself and be able to grab onto other things in the kitchen)
-move dog bowls at least twice so that Luke can't get to them
-clean up from breakfast
-go to park with L - meet other little ones
-go to grocery store
-home for a bottle and nap - oh wait, he doesn't nap in the morning anymore, he stood up and played for about a half hour while I started dinner prep, went to get him thought he might still lay down - no dice - had him come help me get dinner made
-went outside to play and take some pictures
-ate chili mac for lunch with Luke - he loves kidney beans
-cleaned up kitchen
-folded laundry while Luke went through some books
-rocked him to sleep (at 1:40)
-chilled with a big glass of water while I watched Y&R - don't judge!
-filled in 4 big holes, laid grass seed and a seed cover in part of the back yard
-showered (at 3:00) yeah!
-picked up house, played with dogs
-opened gate for yard guys
-packed tennis bag and went to Paducah for match - won singles match!
-got home at 10:00 and enjoyed a visit with Steve and a report on Luke's fun evening. Tower Road has a new car counter :)
-11:00 - went to bed- HOPEFULLY for the whole night!!

I changed a few more diapers in there, too, of course.

No comments: