Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Little Helper (a couple of them)






I don't know how this post will look when I am done with it b/c the attachments are showing up funny in my text area. Anyway, I just wanted to get the shot of Luke helping me get the laundry done (I just carried him around with the laundry to save a trip and a little boy annoyed b/c he wasn't going where mommy was going...it was cute and he was just happy to take a ride and play with his feet.

The videos are good examples of how Luna tries to keep Luke and our floors clean...her relationship with Luke is blossoming now that he drops stuff on the floor. I let her clean out his yogurt container when he is done, too, so she is a better reminder of 'yogurt time' than Luke is!

And...I had to get the pic of Gpa Paul and the Lukester up...how precious! He and Gma Susan returned Sunday from KC too all of our delight and have had a couple of fun visits already! Gma watched Luke yesterday for a while so that I could get some shopping done on a cold and yucky day and when I walked in she had a beautiful, peaceful baby asleep on her shoulder. It was a moment...Luke is blessed to have the grandparents that he has and we are too!

No comments: