Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hey Jackie...

...It's your birthday and we are here to say "HAVE A GREAT DAY!" I am posting this at night so I hope that you HAD a great day, Mom. You are one phenomenal woman and I am so so so so so so so lucky to have you a mile away...Thanks for everything...Happy double nickel day :) We love you!

Luke wanted Gma to have a candle to blow out so he picked out her favorite brownies...He really loved the candle :)


Playing with Gma's wrapping paper. She was more excited about playing with Luke than opening gifts and I think that is the essence of a true Grandma!


I don't think she can be happier. She calls Luke her positive energy boost and just loves, loves, loves him.

1 comment:

steetoa said...

That's so cute that your parents have their birthdays so close together. Ian's actually share the same day (9/11) but on different years.