Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Real Quick



I just love this big beautiful smile. It is hard to catch on camera so this is the best one I have so far.



This is the look that proves to me he is already smarter than any adult that he knows...does he just look like he is saying 'whatever, I know what is going on here' Love it...



He took the Pottery Barn Kids catalog and picked a few things out that he wants for Christmas. I think he is hoping everything in the catalog is edible or at least CHEWABLE. His books are the best...they all have teeth marks/corners gnawed off/etc...

It is cold, gray and yucky. Who cares, though, we are having fun inside. Yesterday we spent some time just hanging out at the mall. I got a cup of coffee and sat with Luke on a bench just watching people go by. He was thrilled with the - yes you guessed it - plastic spoon I used to stir my drink and the scenery.

I am REAL lazy today and it is great. We have been playing on the couch, which means he rolls all over me, ends up hanging some part of his body off of the couch while he narrates his movements, I get him back to starting and we do it all again. His favorite is hanging his head upside down off of the couch and grinning as he takes the world in from a whole new view.

Have I mentioned that life is good...btw he is waking once at night and sleeping until about 7:30...I can do that the rest of my life. Thank you, Luke!

No comments: