Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Too Much Information


Three happy guys - Dad, Luke, Uncle Glenn

It has been a while since I have been on here. The house is freshly painted, the weather is nice enough to have windows open and we are all doing well. I just took Luke to his 1 year doctor appt. He pretty much hated every minute of it, but part of that is because he was up really early and getting pretty tired by the time we left the clinic. No shots today. I don't think a baby that has recently gotten over a fever and is teething like mad needs more stuff to deal with so we will catch up eventually. He did have to have blood drawn - from his arm!- to test for anemia and lead. That was rough. Here are his current stats:

22 lbs
29 inches

He lost half a pound since last Tues. He isn't really into eating I think due to the molars and having one sore mouth. I am sure he will catch up though!

Last weekend was great - we spent most of our time at Gma Susan's. Last week was a continual house hop among gmas :) Friday, Steve took Luke over and I worked to get the house kind of back in order. Saturday, we met up and Steve and Luke cheered my on at my tennis match. I have never had so much fun playing a match as I did last Saturday looking up to see Luke and Steve smiling at me...I won quickly so that I could hang out with them!

I am leaving a lot out but I need to take advantage of Luke napping and get back to work around here. Did I mention that the weather is stunningly beautiful? Yes!!!!
Bathtime in Gma Susan's sink...he loved the bubbles and the kitchen tools.

Looking back at mom. He will crawl through these tubes now like he is exploring new land - loves them!

Climbing up the 'mountain slide' what a big boy!


And what a happy boy! I made it to the top!

I think I want to slide down.

Now I am not so sure...

Can I just climb off of this thing?

Celebrating Gma Susan's great work on the library board Sunday.

Learning about Herrin history with Gpa Paul. This looks like he is really interested, but he was much more interested in what the ladies listening to the speaker had in their purses...little snoop :)

No comments: