Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

Today is my normal Cobden day, but they are on Spring Break so Luke still enjoyed a Gma Susan and Gpa Paul day and I enjoyed a Erinn + dogs day. We went on a great walk after I left Luke playing the piano with Gpa and luckily we went out before the rain came in this afternoon. I got his birthday clothes all washed and enjoyed looking at them again, cleaned the house up, mowed the back yard, cleaned up the front porch and flower bed, cleaned out my car (yikes!) and enjoyed every productive minute! Later, we had dinner with Gma Jackie and Gpa Nick, went to swim class and played a while before Luke knocked out on his daddy's shoulder. You can see how tired out he was in the pics below although I did manage to catch him smiling as he climbed around the bathroom enjoying some naked time. Don't we all enjoy a little naked time!? ;)

Luna coming back to check on me while we walked. Love my #1 girl!

post-shower and looking a little fatigued but still pretty darn cute!


Luke melted my heart today when I picked him up at Gma's. He was happy to see me and a couple of times paused to rest his head on my shoulder and get kisses from his goofy mama. I loved loved loved it! He really enjoys Gma and Gpa time (on both sides) and he really gets so much out of the time with them - love, education, love, adoration, adventures, love...I could go on!

No comments: