Wednesday, April 15, 2009

And the sun is out

Yippee...I opened all of our windows this morning, smiled at the sun and got my contacts in before Luke woke up! He was up once with Steve last night but did really well. He has been back to his happy self today, too. No fever, no crankiness, no wanting to cuddle :( He is on the move and checking out the world.

We went for a 4.4 mile walk with Claudia today with the dogs so it was kind of wild but a great way to start the day. I enjoy getting to visit with Claudia, too, so I probably could have walked another hour!

When we got back to the car, Luke had a little snack and I had a text from Gma Susan asking if we wanted Luke to spend the night with her tonight so that I don't have to drive him over early tomorrow on my way to Cobden. I called her to thank her for the offer and said Luke was feeling better and would love a night with her + it is a night with no paint fumes around him and she said the best part is that he will be with me! She is hilariously in love with Lukester...

He is napping while I do some quick laundry at my mom's and eat some lunch. We met a friend of mine at the park this afternoon (see the fun that is had when the weather is NICE!) and then got a snack at the co-op. She has a 2 1/2 year old that Luke could not get enough of...just kept following him around and trying to hug him and talk to him. So cute and Cole was so patient and good with Luke. He even pointed things out that Luke should stay away from so that he doesn't get hurt :)

No picture yet..camera is buried under painting supplies/plastic and tarps - Luke is really adorable, still, though!

No comments: