Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Outside

News of the week - 7th tooth has broken through, bottom right

Life is better when you can get outside and play! Luke and I have done a great job of continuing to get fresh air and have fun through the winter, but today was definitely a wonderful hint of what the coming months will bring.

Long walk at the lake with the dogs, home to play for over an hour on the deck while we listen and watch birds, eat cheerios, laugh at the dogs antics, try to keep the cheerios for ourselves :) and just enjoy the warmer weather.

I love these pics. My camera battery was going, going, gone, but I got a few of him at his post. I placed several pine cones along the railing that he can reach to get his attention and then watched carefully as he tried to eat them. Of course...




Take it from me. He had a good day. He was simply getting p'd off because he really wanted the camera. It was enough of a distraction that he didn't pay attention to STANDING UP!

Luke, I love you - Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was definitely one of my most favorite blogs on Luke's Log. It is so great to know you Erinn and to learn from the wonderful experiences you share with Luke each week. As I read this blog I could so see you to smiling big and loving life hangin' out on the deck. I have never met a mom like you, so thank you for being a beautiful role model for future moms. Luke has no idea how lucky he is to have someone now who is so devoted to helping him become the best person he could possibly be. Hugs to you and my little buddy Luke.

Franny