Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hooray!

I just got the word that the school board approved my request for a second year leave of absence! I am so THANKFUL and FORTUNATE to be able to be home another year with Luke.

Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!

This pic was taken in August - I just like it and don't have any recent pictures of the two of us together. I need to give Steve a big thanks, too, for being so supportive of my attempt to get more time with our kiddo. I promise to branch out and make some different (and hopefully tasty!) dinners for you babe!

Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!
Yeah! Yippee! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

steetoa said...

Awesome! Lucky Luke!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is great Erinn! I know how much it means to you to be able to bring that little guy up on your own. Somebody's looking out for you!

Franny