Monday, February 9, 2009

Bond, Luke Bond


My son is a master with the cell phone already. Last Friday, I played tennis in the morning so he spent some quality time with Gma Susan and Gpa Paul. On the way home, I handed him my phone and he smiled big.

Only later as I scrolled through my recent calls did I see that he had saved his own contact, M, with a real phone number and he called the number and had a 30 second conversation with someone? some machine? who knows...My googling has only shown 996 to be an exchange to call Canada so hopefully my phone bill will not be out of whack! I will keep the contact in there, though, because I think it is pretty funny and pretty cool. He really loves the cell phones, but I am now at a point where I have to really keep my eye on him b/c he will make calls, he will answer calls, etc...

I checked out Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris yesterday. His stories make me laugh out loud so this morning I was reading a couple out loud to Luke. He listened like I was reading Dr. Suess and just looked at me with curiosity when I would take a second to laugh and then continue reading. Becca, if you are reading this, thanks for introducing me to the Sedaris stories...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke actually checks Erinn's messages more than she does...

Nevermind said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

SELSA5 said...

Who is Nevermind?