Thursday, February 12, 2009

Moments


Last night I went to my second hot yoga class. The teacher is amazing, and the class is great for a number of reasons. She gets the room really warm 85-90 degrees, and you are continuously moving. I leave with more energy than I come with AND I am warm for a little while.

At the end of class last night, the teacher was leading us through the final relaxation and said "Everything that you have done, everything that has been done to you, everything that you have said, everything that has been said to you have all led you to this moment" What an idea to ponder at any given moment...

I have heard that quote lots in my head since last night and no time more importantly than when I came home and saw Luke and his dad doing the bedtime routine.

No comments: