Saturday, February 14, 2009

For the Alberici Folks...

Talked to Uncle Glenn yesterday about how Gma Susan was noticing that Luke has some definite Glenn-isms. He will throw his bottle when he is no longer interested and he pulls his bib when he is done eating as in "Bib Off". I told Glenn about these things and he said, "well, he better have some Glenn-isms, I am his godfather" so cute!

He also told me that he and his co-workers would like a few more stats so here goes:
At 10 months old:
21 pounds
29 inches
eyes are now brown
Babbles A LOT (ba ba, ma ma, da da)
LOVES his Goerge doll
naps once a day
on the brink of sleeping through the night regularly - like Uncle Glenn (11 months)
can stand on his own
wants to walk - gets lots of practice - can hold onto the couch/windowsill, etc...and keep his balance
still gets 3 bottles a day
eats 3 meals a day
loves to be outside
Is an averall GREAT kiddo!

Likes Pizza! Here he is with as much crust as he can fit in his mouth...I played tennis yesterday morning, came home starving and had a pizza delivered for lunch...yum yum

Switching gears...here is a picture of our first bulb blooming (remember me talking about getting about 100 bulbs in the ground in the fall...at least one worked!) Yeah! Spring is headed our way :)

Here, too, is my Valentine treat for Steve. Luke and I got up so Dad could get a little more sleep and made some great M&M cookies. I am not the craftiest person, but I can bake some GOOOOOD cookies and I can arrange them into a special message.

I am going to take a nap now - Life is good and I love, love, love my family! Thanks mom and dad for the coffee and treats this morning and thanks in advance to Paul and Susan for watching Luke while I take Steve to a V-day movie.

No comments: