Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Behind

I am really tardy with my update of our trip to Chicago, but who cares!

We are having lots of fun. It is DECEMBER! And Luke has a couple of new things going on...

-Calling me and Steve 'Mommyhead' & 'Daddyhead' No idea where that came from?

-Saying "I love you, too" when someone tells him that they love him

-PANCAKES (pics below are of him having a second dinner last night and sharing with Luna)


-New hiding spot (below) He wanted the door shut so that he could open it and yell "PRIZE" translation: surprise






-#2 in the potty. Enough said.
-Being a 'baby burrito' in the morning.

Luke takes his time waking up lots of mornings so even if he gets in bed with me for a bit (bliss) I will wrap him up in blankets and leave him to snuggle as long as possible before we leave for school. Today he even came in the bathroom while I got ready, I made him a mini pallet on the floor where he laid with George and I covered him with my robe. He loved it, and I loved the company. I loved it even more when Steve got down and snuggled with him while wearing his suit for work.

No comments: