Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lovely Day

12-23-10

Today was just a wonderful day. Felt rested. Happy boy woke up to watch his dad putting his big Christmas present together. Played with said present ALL day. Played part of the day with his new buddy, Evan while I got to visit with his mom, Amy. Pancake party was a success and we have leftover pancakes for tomorrow. Evan loved on Luna, who was FULL of vim and vigor. Fire in her eyes and love for all. Joy. Joy. Joy. Luke got a quick and loving visit from Gma Susan. She brought him 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. He loves it. He learned somewhere to 'ho ho ho' over and over and will also call me a 'nutball' now and laugh wildly when I tell him he is driving me bonkers. That word is like a tickle to his brain. Got to spend a lot of time with Steve just being in our happy little home. I love him. Got a sweet text message from BIL Glenn. The Steelers are winning Thursday night football. Got to put Luke to bed after he requested that I sing with him as we lay in his race car bed together. Have I ever mentioned that I would freeze time if I could? Today was just a wonderful day.

No comments: