Thursday, November 25, 2010

List of thanks

Starting with Luke's list...I asked him this morning when he got in bed to snuggle what he was thankful for and he said very confidently....GREEN POP!

There you have it.
Here is my list...Green pops were #11

1. Steve
2. Luke
3. Our wonderful parents
4. Luna & Star
5. work that I love
6. our home
7. being able-bodied
8. reading books
9. cooking, ordering, enjoying good food
10.outdoor time



We got home from an eventful family time in Chicago Tuesday night. We were all very happy to be home and to fall back into our routine. Which included accidents, baths, laundry, toys everywhere, books read, bedtime sought...good things like that!

Luke wanted me to lay with him before he fell asleep and it was just a wonderful time with him. He chatted in the dark, we talked about the city, I shared some hopes and wishes I have for him and he snuggled into me with my arm held over his body and his feet tucked into my legs. I was overcome with thanks and happiness. Those minutes were my thanksgiving and the rest is just gravy (I do love gravy).

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: