Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A quick bite of our day

I just wanted to say that today as I read "the little engine that could" to a very tired Luke, he grabbed the page with the lovely illustrations on it of the yummy oranges and apples and candies and ice cream cones that the train was trying to carry over the mountain and he licked it and tried to bite the delicious looking pictures right off of the page.

I don't have the energy for capitalization or the best grammar right now, but I do have the energy to write about this little magic moment that happened today with my little valentine.

It was an especially sweet moment because he has been a little finicky about his eating lately so at least he found something that he liked.

Also, just for the record or for when Luke's college girlfriend reads this, the copy of "little engine" that we have is very lovely and the illustrations are top notch. It is a hard cover and very large so the pictures do come alive as you read it...I considered going after a piece of candy myself, really, I did.

No comments: