Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love and Hope

Mom, I love you, and I hope that you have a great Groundhog's Day. I also love finding a cute picture of your favorite furry friend to put on this post.
It is February! Yeah! That brings hope that spring is coming even though there is still snow on the ground :) Thank you January for giving us a deep freeze and even some mild days, but I am glad you are dunzo...Spring is coming!

Luke and I were busy this morning with Wiggles, a cancelled musical performance at SIU, quick visits with both grandmas, seeing Gpa Nick at the grocery store, meeting daddy for lunch at Harbaugh's and a visit with our friends Hannah and Vanessa. Needless to say he was looking forward to his nap :) Fun, Fun, Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Er, thanks for the great Groundhog Day! It was the best yet...

My office visitors made my day!

The joys of being a parent and grandparent...nothing like it!

Love...M O M