Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All Hail-


-Prince Luke!
We went to the Multicultural Festival for a bit last night and enjoyed seeing some interesting displays and lots of happy faces.
Luke was whisked away by Shanti, our friend that teaches Chinese at the hgh school, and he returned with a crown. Shanti really adores Luke and had a great time showering him with love and fun activities. I was happy that he went happily with her to play and explore.

I suppose I could have started this post with a title "all hail the potty" because we will be having a bottomless boy run around the house as much as possible and working to get used to this new part of the bathroom.

Here is ol' red...Wish us luck.
I am hoping it is a sign of potty readiness when his dad tells me that he will stand up in the tub in order to watch where the urine stream goes. I am betting from that piece of information he is fairly aware of at least one bodily function. I am also vowing here and now NOT to write too much about this subject. He will learn it and no one really is that interested in the whens and hows, right!?!

No comments: