Saturday, December 19, 2009

Laughs, growth and some other stuff

Here is a terrific video of Luke laughing as he 'scares' grandpa Nick by squeeking a ball. He was just on fire :)


The school is on break, so on Friday my dad went with me to pick Luke up from his fun overnight at Gma Susan's. They had lots of fun going to see Christmas lights and playing at the park. While Luke was with Gma, Steve and I went to the school Christmas party which was lots of fun! We stayed out too late, but we had a babysitter and had a ton of fun together! Thanks Gma Susan :) We stopped to get some lunch for Steve and his secretaries which they enjoyed. Here is Luke making himself at home at Dad's desk

I couldn't resist putting a picture of Luke up from last Christmas and one from October of him on the same horse. It is always fun and amazing to see how much babies can grow!

A teacher got Luke a really neat wooden puzzle, block toy (great description, eh?) Steve had put it out and when Luke got home from gma's he noticed it right away and just talked and talked as he played with the different shapes and figured it out.

Here is my lovebug before his nap yesterday. He likes to lay on me facing out and snuggle against my arm while I read to him or sing "twinkle, twinkle, little star" I love the time with him.

No comments: