Thursday, December 10, 2009

Early Present

Last week, we came home to find a package on our front step. What fun! An early Christmas present from Aunt Ellen. My mom told me later that I was supposed to hide it and open it on Christmas, but we had so much fun that I am glad we didn't wait!








Ellen sent Luke an awesome travel cot with an attachable sleeping bag. He loved it immediately, laying on the blanket as soon as I had it unrolled, and then thrilled at the actual CLIMBABLE cot..how about that smile! He was climbing and rolling around so much, he needed some hydration after a bit!

The really exciting thing is that we are going to get to open a new one (that we ordered the next day) soon. Steve, active and involved and wonderful father that he is, decided to sit on the cot with Luke which caused irrepairable damage to the piece of furniture meant for toddlers. He had good intentions, and he certainly doesn't do silly things very often so I guess I won't tease him too much about it. I think he heard enough about it the day that it happened (less than 24 hours after receiving the gift!)

SO...THANK YOU ELLEN. Luke will get lots of use out of his travel cot (maybe even here at home!) and we love you very much!

No comments: