Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another cutie!

Luke spent the day with Gma Susan searching for banana bread and playing up a storm with the neighbors, while Steve and I went to St. Louis to pick up Uncle Greg's beloved baby, Puccini. Here he is making himself at home in our car after we got him.
He was so good. We left him for a bit to shop a little, and then had a little walk outside my Peace Corps pal's apartment. He chewed up a plastic bag while we enjoyed a fun visit with Becca and her hubby, Ian, but hey, he is a puppy and didn't know what the heck was going on...When we left St. Louis, Steve and I didn't think he would like riding in the back all of the way home so I got to bring him up front and he sat/slept on my lap the whole two hours. Very precious. I could do a whole other post on getting to Gma's house and watching Puccini and Luke reunite. Lots of tug o war over a rawhide and giggles were involved!

It was a wonderful day. Greg, Becca and Ian, we had such a good time visiting! Thanks for making time for us to meet you :)

1 comment:

steetoa said...

We <3ed seeing you guys and plan to reciprocate! Dang, if I'd known the dog was that cute, I would've had him sitting on *my* lap....