Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello Handsome...

and some other new things. I am not sure if he likes his reflection or not? I do know that this is one kid that would brush his teeth all day long. Just LOVES it :) And now it seems, he would like to climb on the toilet all day long, too. That, I am not as thrilled about, but it is pretty cool/amazing/frightening to see his skills just developing and changing every minute. Keep it up, Luke. You are an adventure!








For the record, I took a lot of pictures in one day and used them for a lot of posts b/c I just HAD to :) That would explain the same clothes & the never shrinking scab on his head. The blurry picture of him squinting is special to me b/c that is a face he makes at random times and I always just crack up, then he cracks up and does it again. I call him Mister Squints-A-Lot when he does it...he is a little performer.

No comments: