Saturday, October 10, 2009

Conversation

I was icing some cupcakes this afternoon and Luke was playing at the living room windows with his toys. He got really chatty all of a sudden, so I started talking back to him asking what else he knew, how he felt about life in general, etc...and he just told me what was on his mind. And while I loved hearing it, the funniest part was looking over at him from the kitchen and seeing him sitting contentedly on the toy chest, snacking on his dry cereal, just talking away. I tried to catch some of his expressions as he discussed life with me... What I saw as I looked out of the kitchen...happy/relaxed kid just talking to his toys and enjoying a snack!







I asked him where he feet are so he is pointing them out, of course!
Showing me how much fun he is having!
Pointing to me after I asked him where mommy was...love that.
Trying to get a picture of the two of us, but he was more interested in trying to lean back and look at things upside down. This is a much more realistic shot of us than a point and shoot smile!

No comments: