Friday, April 30, 2010

Normal

PJ day, taking the couch apart and playing with cars...what a good normal

This week has been busy and full of celebrating, great food and lots of good time with family and friends. Luke has gotten to spend lots of time with Gma Susan, who kindly watched him so that I could help out with ACT administration in Cobden for a couple of days. It was good to be back in a school setting for a couple of days and even better to know that Luke had such a great time and *gasp* thrived even though mommy wasn't there every second of his day. He is going to enjoy school, which starts in a month! Yikes!

He also spent the night with Gma Jackie last night so that Steve and I would have a little getaway for his birthday. I hope that the sky was clear last night for the whole world, because the moon was AMAZING!

So, it has been great to spend the day with him today and get back to our normal for a few weeks before we start the adjustment to preschool. He is starting to say colors, tree, leash and mimic a lot of other sounds...Here are some pictures of him helping me get some more sunflowers in the ground today. We planted about 150 and now we just hope that they GROW, GROW, GROW...we will have our own Sunflower Valley!

SMILE...
FUNNY FACE...why do I love this so much? aaaaahh it just cracks me up!

sunflowers and tomatoes starting...

1 comment:

steetoa said...

Hey - I thought of you today while I wore my flamenco apron and cooked a chicken tajine. :)