Monday, April 12, 2010

My sweet boy

Luke got his physical today for starting preschool this summer. It went great. I finally got him the MMR shot, and he was 33 inches and 25 pounds. He will be going to school (not daycare) three days each week in the mornings to get used to the routine and then start full days in August when I go back to work.

Yikes! The time has flown by it seems, and I get very emotional thinking about sending him to school already even though the small logical/rational part of my brain assures me that he is going to love it, learn a lot, love it, have lots of fun, charm all of the teachers, etc...So I have told him that if he hates it all he has to do is tell me and I will resign!

I mean that, too. If the transition doesn't go well, it will be no big deal for me to not go back, and if it does go well, I will be happy that he is taking on the world and that I am working with kids again. Win-Win...my priority is Luke feeling good about life.

Here are a few shots of me and my sweet boy hanging out together last night.



We were saying 'trackhoe' to get him to smile or laugh. It was funny.

No comments: