Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Peaches

Before I get to the title of this post, let me say that two of Luke's favorite things right now are getting our keys off of the 'key stand' and hitting the lock button to my car repeatedly in order to honk the horn (just cracks him up) and playing hide and seek with mommy. I will hide and he giggles as he finds me and then will sit on my lap for a second and let me love on him...bliss.

Claudia invited me to pick some peaches with her and her father this morning so I brought my dad and Luke along and we had a great time. It was nice and cool, Luke was really interested in what we were doing and we brought home some great treats. We can eat some now and freeze some for winter - yum!

Yes, Luke you made it to the top. He did this with VERY LITTLE (and I mean an itty bitty bit) guidance from Gpa Nick. It was pretty impressive to watch a 1 yr old CLIMB A LADDER!

Trying to pick the best peach!
Enjoying the view from below.
Drink break...he was working hard!
Proof that mom was along for the adventure :)
"Carl the Floor Walker" and Big Daddy
Claudia loving on Luke
Back at home relaxing on the deck. It is cool here again and we have been enjoying it.

No comments: