Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bottle



As I listen to Luke protest going to bed without a bottle, I thought I could at least post some pictures and write about some neat things that he has done in the past couple of days. I hope that the pictures will load. I am going to try those first so that I don't get as frustrated as he is right now.

He has been really busy today and got home from his first sunset concert pretty tired so I thought that after his bath and a solid bedtime snack (yogurt, blueberries, banana) we could to the normal routine (book, giggles, songs, lovin') and he would go right down....When did I think that I knew anything?

It is 45 minutes later and Steve is now taking a turn at rocking, singing and rubbing his back. It isn't the end of the world if the bottles continue, but it would be nice to be done with them and it would be better for the beautiful mouthful of teeth that he has to not have milk resting on them all night. Interestingly enough, the health of baby teeth does play a part in the health of adult teeth.

Okay he is quiet - we may have just turned a major corner of NO MORE BOTTLES and again blogger is having issues loading pictures. At least I got one on here (which shows off those teeth that I mentioned earlier!) Bedtime for bonzo...I mean mama

Friday morning edit: He fell asleep a little before ten and is still zonked at 7:25. Yeah!

2 comments:

steetoa said...

Happy birthday, Erinn! Woo-woo!

If I remember, it's either today or tomorrow (?). Just think - 8 years ago we were cruising the streets of Bar-thay-lona, taking the night train down to Seville. :)

SELSA5 said...

Thanks B! I do remember that trip every birthday. You got me a chocolate croissant at the train station to celebrate. I still have the "loco" picasso guy in a frame, too, from the museum in Seville. Hope your last few weeks go well - there is light at the end of the tunnel!