Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It was a quick shower...

and this is still what I saw as I emerged...


who could have been responsible, you ask? Surely not that wonderful and well behaved Luke...I learned today that when he finds something new he makes a sweet sound of "eeeeeeee" It isn't loud, just sweet and happy. He was making that a lot as I peeked out at him from the shower this morning. He pulled out q-tips, headbands, lotions (which I stepped on and poured all over the place) you name it...things I forgot I had in the silly drawers...he is just a machine in that walker! It is HILARIOUS!

Here is the guilty party after his curious run through the bathroom drawers. His dad is getting the childproofing done one of these days.

He is sitting on the floor next to me right now working up a surprise in his diaper but in between efforts, he just picks up his maraca and shakes it. What a kid!

8:30-6:30/7:00-9:30 - Oh yeah

1 comment:

Jen said...

Isn't funny how these things they love, when they are surrounded by multiple toys. Lucas loves cardboard boxes and a wooden spoon right now. So cute!