Tuesday, September 30, 2008

P U

Well, I am sitting on the computer looking for fixes for the toxic and disgusting smell of a recent skunk spray. It must have sprayed when Star went outside earlier tonight or when it ran into one of the hundreds of annoying cats that people let run around the neighborhood...whatever... it stinks and now we have the windows closed, and I guess I will try putting coffee grounds around the house tomorrow to soak it up and opening the windows back up to get some fresh air. The coffee worked for the car when Luna got sprayed and then got back into the car to bring the stench home.

On a Luke note - he sat up by himself for a few seconds today! Very cool...he also won't tolerate being read to because he wants to eat the books. I had the Dr. Suess ABC book out on the deck with us today and he was absolutely throwing a fit until he could try to chew on the binding. I let him chew on it and went through the alphabet anyway. I named something that started with each letter. I was trying to name an animal for each letter but ran into some trouble with a few of the letters - U ideas, anyone?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I know, I can't wait to see what he is going to look like with little teeth. I stopped nursing at 4 months, he weaned himself..I was so sad:( How long are you going to nurse?

SELSA5 said...

I started out aiming for 6 months, now I am going for 9 and we will see from there...4 months is still great!