Thursday, October 2, 2008

brrrr and other things

Luke visited Gpa Paul today at his office. It was really fun to see him introduce Luke around and just to see the two of them together. Luke was really happy and Gpa was really proud. One of his co-workers mentioned after we left that Luke obviously knows when he is onstage and turns on the charm...too true!

It is getting colder at night, but the days have still been lovely. Here is a shot of Luke in his cozy sleeper relaxing with Daddy. I love these two! Luke is much more interested in sitting up than laying on the floor to play these days. Here he is figuring out some new toys and how he might be able to get all of them in his mouth. I think more teeth are trying to make their way to the surface.
Hey mom! Do you think I can try to eat the camera?
Gma Jackie brought Luke a nice hoodie tonight and he immediately got some use out of it...She and Gpa Nick were walking Luke as Steve and I walked the dogs and this face was just too much to resist.
Family shot after our walk. I told Steve I felt like we were going to the prom b/c we were getting out picture taken out in the yard...you know how everyone has a picture of themselves by the pretty tree or flowers outside on prom night...

1 comment:

Jen said...

What an adorable family! I loeve the hoodies too! Lucas finally has some bottom coming thru