Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good to be home

I was away from Luke for the longest time yet over the weekend. Dad and I took our top 8 players to a great tournament in Edwardsville on Friday morning and got back in town about 6pm Saturday. The girls played better than we could have hoped for, and we were really pround of them. It was fun to spend time with the team and Dad. They love "Big Papa"!

Steve was awesome with Luke. I had left about 45 ounces of milk behind for his feedings but Steve really had to stretch out the last few ounces until Elyse showed up with the milk I sent back with her. (many thanks for her helping out!) I know that both Gma's and Gpa Paul were big helps too...It was wonderful to get home, but I have to be honest and admit that sleeping from 11-6:30 on Friday night was pretty great :) Luke was great for dad, and he even slept through the night last night. Thank you Luke for a great welcome home!

I am adding some recent pics since I have been away from the blog for a while. Loving his cold teething ring
Enjoying some cereal with Gma Susan. He ate his first veggies tonight. I gave him about 1/3 of a jar of peas and they were a hit. The dogs were sticking really close in case his face needed a good cleaning.
He told his panda his life story the other day...talking, talking, talking. The panda loved every word.
This is Luke last night after I got home and was able to nurse him for a while. Pretty content little dude. We took a walk after this pic and he loved it. I did too...my favorite thing is getting out with the dogs and baby and husband.

No comments: