Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Picnic



These photos are of Luke and I having an indoor picnic where he is stealing the blue cheese off of my salad with a smirk. Today we went on a real picnic on a lovely spring day, fed some geese and ducks,went down some slides, hugged Gma Susan when she popped by for a minute and then actually ate our lunch at her house after some great outdoor fun.

This morning Luke came to the side of the bed and said -
1. "I love you, mommy"
2. in a whisper "Mommy, I need to go to Target. There is a brown and blue train there that I have never seen before and I need to get it"

He had a day with Gma Susan yesterday and enjoyed a trip to the mall :) We did go to Target but he selected a small toy and we hightailed it out of there before he could change his mind!

He is getting books read to him for an early night since he had no nap and Steve and I have plans for a lovely dinner of salad, broccoli, ribeyes and gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce. YUM! we may not eat until 9, but it will be a wonderful in house date.

Before his stories he was outside with me admiring the nearly full moon and taking turns with me talking about how much we love each other. To the moon and back for sure, Luke! I love telling him that I am proud to be his mommy and then he will hug me and say "I am proud to be your mommy"

No comments: