Friday, May 7, 2010

Speak English, Mom!

Aunt Shannon and Uncle Eric sent Luke a book for Steve's birthday. Steve is getting used to his son getting presents instead of him, and he loves it! As you can see from these pictures, the book is a BIG HIT, but I think we need Mum Susan to read it to him because he doesn't understand my attempt at Italian:) Grandmas are now referred to as "mum" and he says it with authority :)




I read this to him in Italian the other day, or at least attempted to, and he kept looking at me laughing and saying "mama", like what kind of jibberish are you saying, you are supposed to tell me about the farm and tractor and animals, silly!

Thanks so much Aunt Shannon & Uncle Eric!

As I am typing this, by the way, I just got booted from my seat so that his trains can choo choo across it...It is his world, I just type in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a world it is! So great to be a part of it!

Happy Mom's Day early to the best MOM a Grandma or little boy could ask for! Love you..

"Mum Jackie"

Shannon said...

I'm so glad Luke likes his present! I'll keep my eye out for some more. Happy Mother's Day Erinn! Luke is so lucky to have a such a great mom! - Shannon and Eric