Monday, March 15, 2010

3-8-10

Starting with some pictures from Sunday night's sunset. So pretty and so fun to run around on cool sand while we enjoyed it. Monday was more fun in the sun and relaxing together...oh yeah, and a visit to the local backhoe. Luke even saw it dig into and break a water main (on accident) Now that is excitement!
















We are adjusted to daylight savings since we travelled to the east coast, but Sunday was still kind of sleepy. Luke slept past 9:00 and I thought he might make it without a nap (or without a nap from 3-6 with an 11:00 bedtime!) At around 5 he was pretty sleepy and a tad cranky so I asked him if he wanted to cuddle up with me on the floor (I was lounging watching a house show and watching him race his cars around) so he ran over, climbed on top of me and within minutes Steve looked over and said with a surprised look on his face "Babe, he is out" We snuggled (wonderfully) on the floor until 6:30, he woke for a minute, fell back asleep, Steve changed his diaper, and I rocked him back to his room where he went down for the night...SOOOOOO Sweet!

No comments: