Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 months...really?

Luke is 7 months old tomorrow (10/22) WOW! Here is a quick pic of him grabbing his toes and enjoying some time without the restraint of clothing/diapers! He giggles whenever he gets his outfit changed - he loves to be in the buff :) This morning he woke up about 6:30 so I was dozing next to him and I kept opening and closing my fist above his head. He was totally amused by the 'disappearing act' my fingers were performing.
This is a pic from the living room to the front yard. I realized a couple of days ago that I have never really noticed a tree's life cycle like I have this one (I think it is an elm tree). I have spent a lot of time holding Luke on the couch and looking out the window since March, and I have noticed and enjoyed everything from the first buds of spring to the now changing colors of fall. I just finished planting about 100 bulbs in the front yard. I hope that I planted them correctly and that the squirrels don't move them all. It will certainly be a treat to watch them come up and blossom in the spring.

No comments: