Thursday, July 24, 2008

Gotcha mom...

I actually made dinner tonight which was fun. This is Luke helping me out in the kitchen...

Yesterday morning I went in to pick Luke up - he had been talking to himself for a little while - and this picture is what I see as I lean into the crib. I have been putting him to sleep on a cushy blanket so that he is comfy and warm. He won't keep any covers on so I figure a nice one under him must help him stay a little warmer than nothing?! Well, those days are done since I walked in to find him trying to wrap himself in the blanket. We played peek-a-boo for a minute which he loved, and then I noticed that he had soaked his diaper through so he was up and the blanket was in the hamper...It is worth noting that there is something really special about gettting up for a baby eager to start his or her day. You are still groggy and sleepy, but they are just thrilled that you have come to get them and ready to experience the day.

No comments: