Sunday, July 20, 2008

Did you say we are out of milk?



I went to my office on Firday afternoon when Luke was napping to try and clean it out a little for the counselor that will be working there this year. I have put this chore off all summer b/c I don't like the idea of not being at work, although I realize that I am going to have an exciting year with Luke, and I have no desire to put him in daycare this early.

So, as I am leaving the parking lot, Steve sends me this pic message. I felt bad for both of them. Luke was hungry and Steve was handling a hungry baby like a pro...I got home to find them checking out our flowers on the deck. Steve said he hadn't complained at all since he took him outside. I live with 2 of the coolest guys around :) Luke was quickly fed and back to his smiley ways.

No comments: