Monday, August 1, 2011

Jackpot

I heard a woman interviewed discussing how she had hit the jackpot with the man that she married and the life that she was fortunate to live. My thoughts exactly....and I will admit it was a 'Real Housewife of New Jersey' interview ;)
"Warm me up, Mommy!" He still likes to snuggle inside of my robe...although we are starting to grow out of it :)

Which guy is happier. These two are a dynamic duo and love each other so much.



I was trying to work my phone camera. Love this!


Beautiful skyline, beautiful sunset, amazing (and handsome!) husband. One of my favorite photos ever.


Here's hoping for a wonderful month of August.


It is now going to be known as the month of a new baby! Aunt Shannon is going to have her baby any MINUTE! We are all so excited to hear of her safe and healthy arrival!!! Gma Susan is enjoying every second of her time in Sicily, and will come home with wonderful stories for us all!


Summer, where did you go? So much fun....just made my first batch of chocolate chip cookies in the new house and got the thumbs up from my guys. Now I definitely feel like I live here!

No comments: