Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Girl

Luna is NINE today and has been laid up with a sore leg for a week now...We are resting her and massaging her and medicating her, and I am confident that she will improve with rest, rest, and more rest, but I have a tough time seeing her hurt. We will still get some DQ soft serve and dish it up to her on a pretty plate and give her extra lovin' today!

The good news is that she is still so sweet, so smart and such a shameless sun worshiper.
I love Luna. Happy Birthday, girl! Thanks for nine years of adventures with you by my side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never met a dog like Luna...she and Erinn had a strong bond from the get go (I think Luna knew from the minute Erinn met her at the pound they were meant to be buddies).

Happy birthday grandpup! You are the best...

Love, Grandma